Videos on Science & Investing
Investing Based on Science, Not Forecasting
– David Booth, Co-CEO of Dimensional Fund Advisors, explains how we navigate tough times by understanding what academic research teaches us about risk and return, volatility, globalization and staying the course in all financial climates.
The Holy Grail
– Eugene Fama characterizes Dimensional’s view of risk and return and the robust nature of the research supporting the drivers of expected returns.
How We Design Portfolios
– Kenneth French explains the key objectives that shape Dimensional’s approach to portfolio design.
– Professor Fama describes the intellectual satisfaction of conducting empirical research.
The 200th Draft
– Eugene Fama describes his special working relationship with Dr. Kenneth R. French and their rigorous approach to research.
– Kenneth French and Eugene Fama discuss the importance of corporate governance and how it impacts Dimensional’s investment process.