Videos on Planning & Management
Integrity in Wealth Management
– Paul Byron Hill, CFP® explains why integrity is the foundation of a sound financial planning process – from the professionals who manage the process, to the solutions they provide to the expectations they have for the clients they advise.
Tuning Out the Noise
– The right financial advisor can play a vital role in helping you tune out the media noise and focus on actions that can improve your investment outcome.
Do Mutual Funds Outperform Benchmarks?
– An analysis of US-based mutual funds shows that only a small percentage of funds have outperformed industry benchmarks after costs — and among top-ranked funds based on past results, only a small percentage have repeated their success.
Can You Predict a Good Time to Buy & sell Stocks?
– Can investors predict when to buy and sell securities? Jim Davis, PhD, runs more than 780 tests on data from 15 stock markets to test this theory.
Fewer Stocks, Same Size Premium
– The number of US-listed stocks has declined by half over the past two decades. Will a shrinking market universe affect small company outperformance going forward?
Make Sure it Isn’t an Old Idea in Disguise
– Professor Eugene Fama and David Booth highlight the importance of being open to new ideas without jumping on something new just because it appears to be different.
How Much Should You Save for Retirement?
– How much should you be saving for retirement? In this client-ready video, Massi De Santis, PhD, explains that the answer should be customized for each individual, based on how their income grows prior to retirement.